Step I: Registration
Step II: Interview
Step III: Admission
Step I: Knowing Kirk View
- Parents seeking admission will first fill in an application on the prescribed form.
- Parents should know his/her liabilities and responsibilities towards the school. Therefore you are requested to clarify any doubt you may have.
- Sign the consent form understanding your responsibilities towards the school.
- A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged.
- Parents will be given a date and time for an interview.
Step II: Parents interview
- On a given date the parents will be called for an interview. Both parents and the child should be present.
- The child will NOT undergo any test or examination; however, the child may be evaluated, if he/she has been going to another school. This is done to place the child in the right group depending on what he/she has learnt.
- This interview is to understand the parents and the child’s level of perception
- Deposit the amount and complete formalities.
Process for withdrawing your child
Simple, clear all dues!
- The fees have to be paid for the entire session i.e. April to March.
- Caution money will be refunded after the second Monday in April provided a fee has been paid upto March and a month’s notice has been given.